We're hiring backend / data engineers at all levels of experience. For this role, we're specifically looking for
- Deep knowledge of at least one compiled language.
- Familiarity with algorithm complexity and design.
- Experience building distributed systems to handle large amounts of data.
- (bonus) Functional programming experience. We're a Scala shop! (Previous Scala experience not required.)
- (bonus) Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, or (ideally) Spark
- (bonus) Experience with natural language processing and/or text classification.
- (bonus) Experience with Kubernetes
For this role we're specifically looking for
- 3+ Years developing and releasing iOS apps.
- Proficiency in Objective-C, Apple frameworks, and Cocoa design patterns.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the UIKit framework, view layout and animations.
- An eye for design and a passion for delivering high quality, beautiful user experiences.
For this role, we're specifically looking for
- Prior experience in a product management role (2-4+ years experience).
- Experience developing user experiences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative Suite or similar experience for reading, dissecting, and creating a variety of SVG and bitmap assets.
- (bonus) Technical or design background
Business Development Manager
We are looking for an eager sales and business development manager who will drive us to our first 10,000 clients by all means necessary, including, partnership sales, direct sales, development of a sales strategy and building of a sales and account management team.
Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise, influencer and individual publisher accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement with a customer base that looks to Verst to solve all of their web technology needs. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a targeted sales plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. You will be expected to bring your existing network and incredible networking skills to help execute on your goals.
Specifically that includes:
- Drive revenue and market share
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive targeting plans for partnership accounts as well as individual influencer accounts
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the Verst product
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust and organized sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Lay the foundation for a broader sales and account management team based on the needs you see in the market
- Collaborate effectively with marketing, product, customer support, engineering and finance to help inform the company's direction and increase sales
- 5-10 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- BA/BS degree required
- High level of passion and / or experience working in technology
- Direct field experience in working with partnership development or enterprise accounts
- Extensive customer network
We’re hiring a full-time User Experience (UX) Researcher to provide insights about Verst and its users. For this role, we’re specifically looking for:
- Background in psychology, sociology, anthropology, design, or human-computer interaction
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Experience conducting hands-on research both online and in-person
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Cross-functional collaboration with product, business, design, and engineering teams to identify research topics and solutions
- A quick worker who can design, schedule, conduct, analyze, and report impactful studies in a timely fashion
- (bonus) Experience with SQL or Python